Reliv Core Values
Reliv’s mission is to Nourish Our World in body, mind and spirit.
We pursue our mission by providing nutritional products that we believe support a healthy lifestyle, a business opportunity that offers individual freedom and personal growth, and a charitable foundation that combats hunger around the world.
The Reliv logo symbolises our mission. The circle represents the world, while the three flags represent body, mind and spirit.
Reliv is guided by the primary principle of “Distributors First.” The corporate office supports Distributors in their business efforts and Distributors embrace the same philosophy in support of their organisation.
In addition, Reliv is guided by five core values:
- Quality: We hold ourselves to the highest standards of quality. Our ingredients come from the most reputable suppliers and undergo rigorous testing when they first enter our plant, and again at each step in the manufacturing process. And because we own our manufacturing facility, we are able to ensure product purity and potency in every can — guaranteed. View this video to read more about our commitment to quality.
- Trust: We work hard to earn and maintain the trust of our Distributors, customers, employees and partners. We trust our products with our own families so you can too. We make detailed information about our products and business opportunity available to all. We value transparency in everything we do.
- Integrity: We adhere to moral and ethical principles in all aspects of our business. People use our products as an extra avenue of maintaining their health and our business opportunity to maintain their livelihood. We take that responsibility very seriously.
- Changing Lives: We believe everyone can benefit from our products and business opportunity. We want to change lives for the better.
- Giving Back: It’s our mission to Nourish Our World, and part of this involves the charitable efforts of the Reliv Kalogris Foundation. We are proud to partner with our Distributors to bring nutrition and hope to thousands of people in need worldwide.